Schüleraustausch 2013

Hallo Forum,

im Sommer bin ich w/13 Jahre alt und würde sehr gerne in den Sommerferien (20. Juni - 3. September) für 2-4 Wochen in eine Gastfamilie nach UK. Gerne würde ich auch auf einen Bauernhof und dort mithelfen.
Natürlich beständ auch die Möglichkeit einen Austauschschüler in Deutschland aufzunehmen.

Ich würde mich über Kontakte freuen.

Gruß

Julia

Hi Julia,
We are a host family from Ireland, and we would love to welcome you into our home for a fortnight on the farm this summer!
The dates we have remaining for a German speaker are from June 29th- July 13th. (2 weeks.)
We offer a unique holiday- three hours of English lessons every morning and a fun activity each afternoon (horse riding, swimming, go kart racing, surfing, clay pigeon shooting, hiking, farm activities and more.) Every weekend we take a break from lessons and go on excursions to see different parts of Ireland.(Dublin, Kilkenny and Wicklow.)
I am an English teacher and my husband John is a dairy farmer.
There will be a Spanish girl aged 13 staying with us at that time, as well as two 14 year old boys- one French and one Italian.
Email me for more details, photos, my references etc.- cpe_oneill@hotmail.com. I am also available to speak to you on Skype.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Katie McHugh.