RE: Gastfamilienbrief

Hi,
Ich habe deinen Brief mal durchgelesen und etwas verbessert. Ich bin mitten in meinem ATJ und mein Englisch ist nicht perfekt aber ich versuchte mein Bestes Zwinker
Allgemein ist der Brief gut, allerdings würde ich die Smileys weglassen. Es ist ein Brief und die Smileys gehören für mich eher zu SMS und WhatsApp-Nachrichten...
Und übrigens ist "children" schon plural und "child" ist Singular. Und "favorite" schreibt man so: "favourite".
Abgesehen von diesen Kleinigkeiten ist es sehr gut und ich wünsche dir nur das Beste für dein Auslandshalbjahr! Smily

Dear host family,
First off all I want to thank you for reading my letter.
It’s a little bit tricky to describe myself and I don’t really know what I could write.
Anyway, here are some things about your (hopefully) future host daughter.

My name is Julia XXX and I´m from Germany. I was born on February the 7th, 2001. I live with my parents and my cat in XXX, a town in the west of Germany. It has approximately 575.000 inhabitants. We have a “beach” at the river Ruhr which we call it “Baldeney see”. By train you drive one hour to Cologne. If you interested in reading information about Essen you can read something about it on “Wikipedia”. I also have two half-sisters - one lives in XXXX (you might know the soccer club SC Schalke 04 which comes from XXX, the town is located near to Essen) and my other sister lives with her man and her two children in north XXXX. Because I only have half-sisters I’m used to live without siblings. But I like kids and I would love it if you have children.
My mom was a Chemical Engineer before I was born. She comes from Belarus, so I also can speak Russian.
My father is a Physics Engineer. He has a company which makes schematics and builds plants for other big companys e.g. SIEMENS etc.
We live in a house with a garden where I often play badminton. With my cat I often play games. Her name is XXX and she is a Siam cat. I really like cats and dogs as well. But I’m a little bit afraid of having dogs like bulldogs or Rottweilers, because two years ago one has bitten me. I think if you have a friendly and nice dog I will like him.

I’m in Year 9 in the XXX in XXXX. I like my school and my class so much. That’s the place where I can meet my friends every day. My favourite subjects are physical education, music and German. But English is also a very great subject and sometimes Mathematics too. In school we have an orchestra and a choir. I play oboe in the orchestra once a week. My friends play there too.
After school I often meet my friends. We walk in a small forest near to our house, go shopping or do other things. I also read a lot, my favourite books are warrior cats and Harry Potter.

In the remaining time I have swim training twice a week. I really like swimming and water in general. I swim since I was three or four years old. Sometimes we have competitions at the weekends, but I don’t like competitions so much. Swimming for fun is better. When I have more time I like to help to train some smaller children in my swimming club.
I also have played tennis for 6 years but then I didn’t have enough time to do it anymore. Also my club wasn’t so nice and I didn’t enjoyed it anymore.
I also play piano. I love it and if you want, I can show you something. Do you know some traditional Australian songs?
In Australia I also want to try some new hobbies. Maybe volleyball or something else…

Now I want to tell you something about my character, so that you know if I would fit into your family.
I think it’s very tricky to describe myself, so I just asked my friends and family.
They say that I’m tidy, resolved, scrupulously and concentrated. I’m a really happy child and I often smile. They also say that I’m helpful and they can always speak with me when they are sad.
But I also like to be on my own from time to time, to calm down, relax and then I can start with old power again.
In one thing also everybody agrees. I am really funny and humorous. I like it to laugh and I like it even more when everybody laughs with me. That’s a great feeling.
I try to make the best of my life and I also want to make the best of my half a year in Australia. I think it won’t be easy but it will help me a lot.

At last I want to tell you, why I want to spend a half a year in Australia. It’s a big chance to learn something about the people, the school on the other site of the world and the country. Australia looks so different to Germany. In Queensland you have the ocean and it’s warm, even in winter. In Germany we often have rain or it’s cloudy. In summer and winter.
We have learned a little bit about Australia in the school but I want to see it all with my own eyes. Because: When I can experience all this again?
Many people in Germany think that all Australians like surfing and make a lot of barbecues. ;)

That’s everything about me and I hope you like it.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you for reading my letter and
greetings from Germany

Yours, Julia

beitragabfolgen.gif Auf diesen Beitrag gibt es 2 direkte Antworten:
vom 24.12.2015 08:48
J. M.

Danke, danke danke

Oh vielen dank, ich wusste schon nicht, wie ich den sonst vor den Ferien den brief fertigkriegen sollte.

vom 24.12.2015 08:48
J. M.

Danke, danke danke

Oh vielen dank, ich wusste schon nicht, wie ich den sonst vor den Ferien den brief fertigkriegen sollte.

Diskussionsübersicht
Rahel H. Neuseeland STS-CH 2015/16
RE: Gastfamilienbrief
J. M.
J. M.
J. M.
X Schließen
Success
Error