Meine Selbstvorstellung für die Gastfamilie

Hallo

Ich hab jetzt gerade meine Selbstvorstellung für meine zukünftige gastfamilie fertig gemacht.

Ich bin mir aber mit der Rechtschreibung ziehmlich unsicher und hab gehofft ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen. Auch Verbesserungsvorschläge zum Inhalt würden mir wahnsinnig weiterhelfen.

Danke schonmal im vorraus.

Self-Intro

Dear host family,

first of all I want to thank you for reading my letter and I hope that you´ll get a right impression of me.

My name is Florian xxxxx and I am xxxxx years old. I live with my mum xxxxxxx, my dad xxxxxx and my little sister xxxxx in a little house in xxxxxxx a city situated in the south of Germany.

Currently I am in the 9th grade. At my school I have subjects like German, English, Spanish, History, Maths, Chemistry, Geography, Art or Music. My favourite subject is German, because for me its very simple to write stories and other texts. An other subject I like is history, because I am really interested in things happened before our time. Sports is a subject I like, too. My absolute hate-subject is Spanish,because I can´t remember the vocabularies and the grammar of this language. All in all I would say I am no bad pupil and school is not that hard for me.

I often meet with friends. Then we often play football, do our homework, go to the cinema or play some video games. At the weekends we often stay at each others home. For me, my friends are really important, because with them I can talk about most of my problems and I don´t have to change me for them. If you asked one of my friends, what kind of person I am, most of them would describe me as a humorous, spontaneous, sensitive and helpful person which listen to others problems. They would tell you, that I am sometimes a little bit forgetful and they would tell you, that I am sometimes a little bit crazy. If you asked my parents, they would add to my strengths my sense for justice and they would tell you that I sometimes could be very impatient. I would myself describe as a tolerant, sometimes a drop of shy and trusted person, who has a guilty if he lies.

My greatest hobby is my E-Guitar. I often play with it and I already made some songs with it. One of my friends plays keyboard, with him I sometimes play together. And I already taught my friends some chords and melodies. Sports is another hobby of mine. Earlier I plaid for years football in a club but then I finished and started playing handball, but this I finished in fall 2010, too. Currently I am dancing in a dance-school and lately I tried athletics. In winter I often go skiing or sledding. I also like to read books. I am a fan of “Metro 2033” and “Metro 2034”, the same with “Illuminati”, “Diabolus” and “Sakrileg”. The same with music, with it I can relax and lift my mood. I like Bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day and Linkin Park and I also like Bruno Mars and Bon Jovi. But actually I hear everything from classical music to punkrock.

I really look forward to my year abroad. The decision for your country was not very hard. I had the choice between your country and Czech Republic so I decided for your country and I think I won´t regret it. Actually I don´t have any connection to your country but for me it stands for the cold winters (I love winter), hard athletes and a good musical taste. It´s a big wish of mine to be a part of your culture, to learn more about your history, your family life and your interests, I want to go to your school and I want to teach you something about my own culture. This year will change as human. And I will do everything in my power to make the time nice for you, too.

Hi,

ich kann mich noch genau erinnern als ich ueber dem Brief an meine Gastfamilie gesessen hab. Ich hab mir total viele Gedanken drueber gemacht … am Ende hab ich rausgefunden, dass sie ihn nur mal kurz ueberflogen haben.
So don’t freak out!

Ich wuerde dir gern helfen, deinen Brief zu verbessern, aber es waer gut zu wissen wohin du ueberhaupt gehst.
Ich sitze hier grade in den USA und es waer schon ziemlich bloed wenn du den Brief nach England schickst und du dann lauter American English Vocabs drin hast.

Liebe Gruesse,

Lisa

Hallo Florian,

hab mal ein paar Sachen umgeschrieben und korrigiert, was ich dachte, was falsch ist.

Dear host family,

first of all I would like to thank you for reading my letter.

My name is Florian xxxxx and I am xxxxx years old. I live with my mum xxxxxxx, my dad xxxxxx and my little sister xxxxx in a little house in xxxxxxx a city in the south of Germany.

Currently I attend the 9th grade. My favourite subject is German because I enjoy writing stories and other texts. Another subject I like is History because I am really interested in things that have happened in the past. Sports is a subject I like, too. I do not like Spanish because it`s hard for me to remember the vocabularies and the grammar. All in all, I would say that I enjoy going to school.

I often meet with my friends. Then we play football, do our homework, go to the movies or play some videogames. My friends are really important for me because I can talk to them about my problems and can just stay the way I am when Im with them. I would describe me as humorous, spontaneous, sensitive and helpful. Sometimes Im a little bit crazy and pretty impatient but also fair, trustworthy and tolerant.

My greatest hobby is my E-Guitar. I often play it and from time to time componise songs. One of my friends plays keyboard and sometimes we play music together. Sports are another hobby of mine. I had played football for several years when I stopped it and started playing handball but currently I attend a dance school and try athletics. In winter I often go skiing or sledding. I also enjoy reading books. I am a fan of “Metro 2033” and “Metro 2034” as well as Dan Brown`s “Illuminati”, “Diabolus” and “Sakrileg”. I also enjoy listening to music - I like Bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Linkin Park, Bruno Mars and Bon Jovi. But actually I listen to all kinds of music.

I look forward to my year abroad ! So far I don´t have any connection to (Land) but I would love to get to know its culture and history, get to know you guys and maybe teach you something about my own culture.

Finally I would like to thank you again for taking the time to read my letter. I hope to hear from you soon !

Best regards,

Florian

Vielleicht hilft es dir ein bisschen.

Viele Grüße,

Marie-Claire

sry hab vergessen das anzugeben^^ ich geh mit afs nach russland

@marie danke für die korrektur hilft mir echt wahnsinnig weiter