Korrektur

Hallo !

Ich hab mal nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen korrigiert und ein paar Dinge umgeschrieben. Du wiederholst dich z.T., das würde ich an deiner Stelle etwas kürzen.

Dear host family,
first of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my letter.
My name is *hust* and I was born on the 25th of December 1996. Currently I attend the 9th grade at school.
I‘m fascinated by the American culture and the American way of life. This is why I would love to live with an American family for a while ! I`m pretty sure that we`ll get along pretty well as I`m a friendly, open-minded and optimistic girl.
I live in a town called *hust* in Bavaria, with my mum, my dad, my grandpa and my dog Chicka.
My dad is a ship engineer, so he‘s not at home that often. My mum cares of my grandpa and manages the household (of course, I help her with the household). My brother *hust* has moved out already and works at a bank. He lives together with his family in an apartment in Latvia, near the capital city Riga. His son (...) is eight years old, his daughter *hust* is two years old.

I attend a school where I can achieve the 2nd highest grade of education out of four. My grades are pretty average, my favorite subjects are English, history and arts. I think that history is a really nice subject because the people in the past did so many interesting things, and it‘s fun and sometimes entertaining to learn about it.
I‘ve always been interested in languages and to me English is an interesting language that is fun to speak. In total I can speak four languages - Latvian, German, English and a bit Russian. The reason why I like art is that I enjoy drawing a lot and would love to have a creative job in the future, even through I‘m not quite sure yet what I want to do exactly.
We are 29 students in my class and I get along with everyone pretty well. Unlike in America, we cannot really choose our subjects. After the 6th grade you can choose if you want to have classes based on arts, economy, French or maths. Althought you won‘t get away without having, for example, maths in an art based class, but you will have more art-based classes during the week than other classes, for example handcrafts.
A typical day at school I get up at 6:00am and get ready for school. At about 7:30am I ride to school with my bicycle. At about 1:15pm I usually come home, have lunch and do my homework. In my spare time I enjoy drawing, reading book, listening to music, going to the movies and spending time with my friends. I also love walking my dog, especially in the rain ... Although I‘m home again really fast as my dog doesn‘t enjoy rain as much as I do ...
I was born in Latvia, so most of my relatives live there. We visit them as often as we can during the holidays. My parents own a house in *hust*, the *hust*rd biggest city in Latvia, and I‘m always glad when we go there as I can meet all my relatives.

So I hope you enjoyed reading my letter. I`m looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Greetings from Germany,
*hust*

Cheers
Marie-Claire

beitragkette.gif Auf diesen Beitrag gibt es eine Abfolge von 4 Antworten, ohne dass sich die Diskussion "verzweigt". Deshalb können gleich alle angezeigt werden:

Danke, aber...

Danke für das anschauen, nur ist es so, dass der Brief 1.5-2 Seiten haben sollte und ich hab mit meinem halt 1.5 Seiten vollbekommen... ^^" Kann sein das es sich deshalb manches wiederholt weil mir nichts mehr einfällt, aber leider ist die Korrigierung zu kurz..Ohnee

Brieflänge

Du könntest dir mal ein paar andere Gastfamilienbriefe anschauen (es gibt hier im Forum ja ganz viele), was die anderen Leute geschrieben habe. Vielleicht bekommst du dann noch Ideen, was du noch schreiben kannst ?

Offenbar gibt es eine Unterscheidung zwischen "Gastfamilienbrief" und "Entwicklungsbericht". Bei letzterem schreiben manche Leute bis zu fünf Seiten (!), aber auch bei Gastfamilienbriefen schreiben manche total viel (wobei das auch nicht zwangsläufig positiv sein muss). Aber wenn du unbedingt mindestens anderthalb Seiten schreiben musst, solltest du vielleicht doch noch was dazuschreiben.

Okay,...

Okay, hab deine Vorschläge wahrgenommen und noch so Sachen (zum Teil wieder) hinzugefügt weil in dem Brief wo draufsteht, dass man das z.B. hinschreiben könnte und joa. ;) Hier das Ergebnis:

Dear host family,

My name is *hust* and I was born on the 25th of December 1996. Currently I attend the 9th grade at school. 
I‘m fascinated by the American culture and the American way of life. This is why I would love to live with an American family for a while! I‘m pretty sure that we`ll get along pretty well as I`m a friendly, open-minded and optimistic girl.
I wouldn‘t mind doing some chores too, as it is a part of the daily life and the reason why I want to go to the USA is to take part of your daily life. 
I live in a town called *hust* in Bavaria. *hust* has a population of 24.000 people and a total of 8 schools. I live in a 4-room-appartment with my Mom, my Dad, my Grandpa and my dog Chicka. The nearest bigger city is *hust*. There are really nice, german houses built there with paintings on them and what not. The next really big city would be *hust* with a distance of about 40km from *hust*. There are many places to go shopping so it‘s a nice place to spend time at, as well as if you are alone, with parents or with friends.
My dad is a ship engineer, so he‘s not at home that often. My mom cares of my grandpa and manages the household (of course, I help her with the household). My brother Martin has moved out already and works at a bank. He lives together with his family in an apartment in Latvia, near the capital city Riga. His son *hust* is eight years old, his daughter *hust* is two years old. He also has a wife, *hust*, who works as a purchases manager in a grocery store.

Of course I attend at school and my grades are pretty average. My favorite subjects are English, history and arts. I think that history is a really nice subject because the people in the past did so many interesting things, and it‘s fun and sometimes entertaining to learn about it. I‘ve always been interested in languages and to me English is an interesting language that is fun to speak. In total I can speak three languages - Latvian, German and English. The reason why I like art is that I enjoy drawing a lot and would love to have a creative job in the future, even through I‘m not quite sure yet what I want to do exactly.

We are 29 students in my class and I get along with everyone pretty well. Unlike in America, we cannot really choose our subjects. After the 6th grade you can choose if you want to have classes based on arts, economy, French or maths. Althought you won‘t get away without having, for example, maths in an art based class, but you will have more art-based classes during the week than other classes, for example handcrafts.

On a typical day of school I‘d get up at 6:00am and get ready for school. At about 7:30am I ride to school with my bicycle. At about 1:15pm I usually come home, have lunch and do my homework. In my spare time I enjoy drawing, reading books, listening to music, going to the movies and spending time with my friends. I also love walking my dog. Well actually, I like animals in general, so I wouldn‘t mind if you had any pets. I would be rather glad about it!

I was born in Latvia, so most of my relatives live there. We visit them as often as we can during the holidays. My parents own a house in *hust*, the *hust*rd biggest city in Latvia, and I‘m always glad when we go there as I can meet all my relatives.
I love to travel, too. When we go to Latvia, we go by car, so I‘m used to long rides, as it takes about 1 and a half days to get there. Besides that, I‘ve been to many countries within Europe, for example France, Italy, Lithuania and so on. I think it‘s nice to see all the big cities, take photos and gather pretty memories of famous places like the Eiffel Tower. I hope to get the opportunity to see the many sides of USA too, so I‘m really excited to go there.

So I hope you enjoyed reading my letter. I`m looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Greetings from Germany, 

*hust*

Brief

Hallo !

Mir sind da gerade noch ein paar Dinge aufgefallen, die ich noch korrigiert habe bzw. geringfügig umformuliert habe. Vielleicht hilft es dir ja noch ein bisschen.

Dear host family,

I‘m fascinated by the American culture and the American way of life. This is why I would love to live with an American family for a while! I‘m pretty sure that we could get along well as I`m a friendly, open-minded and optimistic girl. I wouldn‘t mind doing some chores as it is a part of daily life, and the reason why I want to go to the USA is to take part of your daily life.
I live in a town called *hust* in Bavaria. *hust* has a population of 24.000 people and a total of eight schools. I live in a 4-room-appartment with my mom, my dad, my grandpa and my dog Chicka. The nearest bigger city is *hust*. There are really nice german houses built there with paintings on them. The next really big city is *hust* with a distance of about 40km from *hust*. There are lots of great shops, so it‘s a nice place to spend time at, regardless of whether you are on your own, with your parents or with friends.
My dad is a ship engineer, so he‘s not at home that often. My mom cares of my grandpa and manages the household (of course, I help her with this). My brother Martin has moved out already and works at a bank. He lives together with his family in an apartment in Latvia, near the capital city Riga. His son *hust* is eight years, his daughter *hust* is two years old. His wife*hust* is a purchases manager in a grocery store.

My grades at school are pretty average. My favorite subjects are English, history and arts. I think that history is a really nice subject because the people in the past did so many interesting things. It‘s fun and sometimes entertaining to learn about it. I‘ve always been interested in languages and to me English is an interesting language that is fun to speak. In total I can speak three languages - Latvian, German and English. The reason why I like art is that I enjoy drawing a lot and would love to have a creative job in the future, even through I‘m not quite sure yet what I want to do exactly.

We are 29 students in my class and I get along with everyone pretty well. Unlike the students in the USA, we cannot really choose our subjects. After the 6th grade you can choose if you want to have classes based on arts, economy, French or maths. Although you won‘t get away without having, for example maths in an art based class, you will have more art-based classes during the week than other classes, for example handcrafts.

On a typical school day I get up at 6:00am and get ready for school. At about 7:30am I go to school on my bicycle. At about 1:15pm I usually come home, have lunch and do my homework. In my spare time I enjoy drawing, reading books, listening to music, going to the movies and spending time with my friends. I also love walking my dog. Well, actually I like animals in general, so I wouldn‘t mind if you had any pets. I would rather be glad about it!
I was born in Latvia, so most of my relatives live there. We visit them as often as we can during the holidays. My parents own a house in *hust*, the *hust*rd biggest city in Latvia, and I‘m always glad when we go there as I can meet all my relatives there.
I love travelling, too. When we go to Latvia, we go there by car, so I‘m used to long rides as it takes about one and a half day to get there. Moreover I‘ve been to many countries in Europe, like France, Italy and Lithuania. I think it‘s nice to visit all the big cities, take photos and gather pretty memories of famous places like the Eiffel Tower. I hope to get the opportunity to travel the USA, too, so I‘m really excited to go there.
So I hope you enjoyed reading my letter. I`m looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Greetings from Germany, 

*hust*

Viele Grüße,

Marie-Claire

X Schließen
Success
Error