Host Family Letter/Student Letter

Tut mir leid schon wieder ein Brief, aber ich glaube meiner ist ziemlich Grammatikalisch falsch und ich hoffe auf eure Hilfe .
Könnt ihr mit Tipps geben wie ich es besser schreiben könnte ?

Dear Host-Family

First of all I want to thank you for reading my letter and for taking me in your family for one year.
My Name is Yulia and it was always my Dream to go one year abroad in the USA .
Sure I want to improving my English but the importent thing why I want to go in the USA is I want to getting to know a new family, a new environment, a new culture, festivals like Thanksgiving or Halloween, to making new friends and new experiences.
You ask yourselves why I want to go to the USA and maybe not Australia ?
The USA ist a gorgeous country and the slogan „ If you make it there you can make it
anywhere “ inspire me.
The country is so huge and there so many cultures. It’s always to detect something.

Now I want to tell you something about me and my personality.
I am a self-confident, open-minded, responsible, humorous, friendly person.
I like to come in new situations and I am really excited to learn something new.
In my freetime I play Basketball in a club ,on weekends we have at least One game.
Twice the week we have training and it takes one and a half hour.
On Wednesday I have piano lesson , I play piano since 2005.
I love to go to the cinema, to meet my friends, to go shopping,
to swim in the summer and spend time wih my family .

My school strats at 7:55 am and at normal days ends at 13:15 pm but on two days it ends at
15:30 pm. I have different subject like maths, chemistry, art, sport,philosophy,History,
English (: ,German, French, Theatre play, Geography, Physics, Politics.
In the breaks I talk with my friends or ask my teacher something.

I and my family get along well. In the summer we make very much barbecue together.
Sometimes I stay over night at my aunts house or with my grandma.
My mother and I are like best friends I can talk with her about all.

In the future I want maybe study Jura or Jurnalismus . I don´t know exact why Jura or
Journalismus but I have still time since I have my examination.

I hope I’ll see you soon .
Kind Regards.

Das wars und ?? (:

Liebe Grüße,
Yulia

So dann schau ich mir den mal an. Besser als Geschichte :smiley:

Dear Host-Family,

first of all I want to thank you for reading my letter.
My Name is Yulia (Nachname,Alter,Familie fehlt und muss rein!)

It was always my dream to go one year abroad in the USA because I want to go in the USA is I want to getting to know a new family, a new environment, a new culture, festivals like Thanksgiving or Halloween, to making new friends and new experiences.
The USA ist a gorgeous country and the slogan „ If you make it there you can make it
anywhere “ inspire me.
The country is so huge and there so many cultures. It’s always to detect something.

Now I want to tell you something about myself.
I am a self-confident, open-minded, responsible, humorous, friendly person.
I like to come in new situations and I am really excited to learn something new.
I’m playing Basketball in a club ,on weekends we have at least One game.
Twice a week we have practis and it takes one and a half hour.
On Wednesdays I always have piano lesson , I play it since 2005.
I love to go to the cinema, to meet my friends, to go shopping,
to swim in the summer and spend time wih my family .

My school strats at 7:55 am and at normal days ends at 13:15 pm but on two days it ends at
15:30 pm. I have different subject like maths, chemistry, art, sport,
English ,German, French, Theatre play.(Wenn du die Familie hast kannst du ihnen das immer noch alles erzählen!)
In the breaks I talk with my friends or ask my teacher something.

I and my family get along well. In the summer we do often barbecue together. ( hört sich so besser an?!)
Sometimes I stay over night at my aunts house or with my grandma.(Mit deiner Oma bei deiner Tante?)
My mother and I are like best friends I can talk with her about all. (ich würde auch noch mehr schreiben außer das ihr oft BBQ macht im sommer. Ist nicht das einzige oder?)

In the future I want maybe study Jura or Jurnalismus . I don´t know exact why Jura or
Journalismus but I have still time since I have my examination.

I hope I’ll see you soon .
warm regards (hat schon oft mein Gastvater drunter geschrieben :wink: ist auch mal was anderes.)

Yulia

Danke schön für die Tipps (:
Und ich meinte das ich manchmal bei meiner Tante übernachte oder bei meiner Oma (:
Meine Firma meinte ich soll irgendwie nicht über mein Alter schreiben , weil der Brief geht nicht an meine zukünftige familie sonder die es werden würde und die hat sich meine akten oder so schon angesehen .

Danke für die Verbesserungen .