Gastfamily brief - bitte helft mir noch mal !!

dort wo ihr fragezeichen seht stimmt irgend etwas nicht, aber ich weiß nicht was, wurde bloß darauf hingewiesen bitte helft mir wenn ihr noch was seht, oder bessere ideen habt.

Dear host family,

First of all, I would like to thank you for welcoming me ?in? your family and letting me be a part of your life. I would also like to thank you for giving me the chance to learn more about the American culture. I’m really grateful that you are taking the time to read my letter and getting to know me better.

Now I want to introduce myself. Statt introduce fällt mir bloß noch describe ein !
Oder First I want to give you an impression of (me.) my personality.
I’m Jacqueline Schade, but everybody calls me Jacky. In ?March 2008? I will be 20 years old. I live in Muehlhausen, Thuringia (wollte ich lassen weil die bestimmt denken das dass ne art “state” sein wird) is a small town in the middle of Germany, where I was born, too. There we have a small house with a little garden. My mother Cornelia is an independent hairdresser and my father Uwe works as a crane operator. My brother, Steve who is three years older than me, works as an insurance agent and lives with his girlfriend, Mandy, in an apartment near our house. My boyfriend Thomas lives in a small village called Görmar near Muehlhausen. In ?Thomas garden? I have got two pets, one rabbit called Wuschel and one guinea pig called Fussel.

Let me tell you further things about me and my interests. In July 2004 I ?have finished the school with the 10th grade?, then I have begun? my apprenticeship as garage mechanic. ?In January 2008 I will be done with my apprenticeship?. I’m family ?orientated?, nice, friendly, funny, and sporty.
Wie schreibe ich:
Ich habe 3 jahre in einem badminton club gespielt ?
I was playing in a badminton club for three years? and now I’m since one and a half year in a health club.

Nein ich spiele nicht mehr in dem badminton club?? <

Jetzt ist er vollständig :

Dear host family,

First of all, I would like to thank you for welcoming me ?in? your family and letting me be a part of your life. I would also like to thank you for giving me the chance to learn more about the American culture. I’m really grateful that you are taking the time to read my letter and getting to know me better.

Now I want to introduce myself. Statt introduce fällt mir bloß noch describe ein !
Oder First I want to give you an impression of (me.) my personality.
I’m Jacqueline Schade, but everybody calls me Jacky. In ?March 2008? I will be 20 years old. I live in Muehlhausen, Thuringia (wollte ich lassen weil die bestimmt denken das dass ne art “state” sein wird) is a small town in the middle of Germany, where I was born, too. There we have a small house with a little garden. My mother Cornelia is an independent hairdresser and my father Uwe works as a crane operator. My brother, Steve who is three years older than me, works as an insurance agent and lives with his girlfriend, Mandy, in an apartment near our house. My boyfriend Thomas lives in a small village called Görmar near Muehlhausen. In ?Thomas garden? I have got two pets, one rabbit called Wuschel and one guinea pig called Fussel.

Let me tell you further things about me and my interests. In July 2004 I ?have finished the school with the 10th grade?, then I have begun? my apprenticeship as garage mechanic. ?In January 2008 I will be done with my apprenticeship?. I’m family ?orientated?, nice, friendly, funny, and sporty.
Wie schreibe ich:
Ich habe 3 jahre in einem badminton club gespielt ?
I was playing in a badminton club for three years? and now I’m since one and a half year in a health club.

I like children very much and I love to play? and to do arts and crafts with them. I want to know and learn more about children like their raising. (that’s why I want to be an au pair)“- soll ich das weglassen mein freund sagt dass sei scheiße ??

Other interests of mine are sightseeing e.g. zoo, museums, theatre, new states and countries. Most of all I like the zoo because there are so many animals, and I love animals. I’m very interested in the United States, ?their? culture and of course the people ?they? live there.

In the beginning I look more shy than I am because everything is new for me, but I hope you can show me a lot of new and interesting things. I think I will get many new impressions and ?make new experiences?. I hope that my stay will be an interesting experience for me and for you. / I hope that my stay will be an interesting experience for you as well. I really thank you for reading this letter and hope you forgive me all the mistakes in my letter.
So I hope to hear from you and even more to be a part of your family for a year.
I am sure that we can learn many things from each other and hopefully I will find a second home.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you.

Sincerely,

Jacqueline Schade