1 place remaining on Independent Language Holiday in Ireland: April 2014.

There is currently one place remaining for a German speaker on a language holiday in Ireland this April 12th-23rd.
I am an English teacher from Ireland, and I organise independent language holidays in my area.
This is a mixed nationality programme, that is open to students aged 12-17. This particular holiday would be very suitable for a first trip abroad for a student learning English. As students will be placed in host families with teenagers of similiar age, it could result in an exchange in the future.
The holiday includes three hours of English lessons every day in a small group (21 hours in total.) Lessons will include oral, listening, grammar, reading and writing work. Each afternoon there will be a fun activity e.g. horse riding, go kart racing. The full itinerary for the holiday is available by email.
Students will be collected in Dublin airport, and brought to County Laois, where they will meet their Irish host families. Students will stay in homes around a rural area called Mountmellick. Host families will have children of their own.
Students will stay in pairs with their host family; however their partner student will be of a different nationality (e.g. German and French together.) Students will spend evening time and Sunday with their host families.
This holiday is all inclusive, and the price covers the accommodation, lessons, activities and airport transfers.
Students will be welcomed into warm Irish families, and a small friendly town, where they will be under constant adult supervision. They will be treated as family.
If you are interested, and would like further information please contact me on cpe_oneill@hotmail.com. I am also available to speak to you on Skype.
I can send you photos of the area and activities, references from German families who have sent their children to me in 2013 and copies of my qualifications.

Best Wishes,
Katie.

Hey, im Sven and i´m 17 years old. Im interested in your offer. Is the last place still free?
Please write me an E-Mail:
sven@federicobuergel.de
I would really appreciate it :slight_smile: