Irish Host Families, Summer 2014.

Hello,
My name is Katie McHugh and I am an English teacher from Ireland.
Myself and my sister in law, Carmel O’ Brien, are two host families who both welcome students into our home during the summer.

We have two sessions on offer this summer 2014-
Saturday July 26th - Saturday August 9th
Or
Saturday August 9th - Saturday August 23rd.

The language holiday includes three hours of lessons daily ( Monday- Friday), daily activities ( I can send you photos of these if you would like to see!) and excursions/ family time at the weekends.
The activities include horse riding, go kart racing, archery, bowling, swimming, cinema, climbing, hiking, kayaking, day trips, shopping, laser quest, etc.

In both families, we take four students each, but GUARANTEED only one of each nationality. Usually this is one French, one German, one Spanish and one Italian.
We both have large country homes on our farm. It is a safe, family environment, and we treat our students as family. We love meeting people from other countries.
Over half of the students from last summer are coming back to us this year!
We try to match students in age.

I have photos available, and references from German families who send their teenagers to us in 2012 and 2013.

If you are interested in this holiday, please email us and we can send you photos, references and further information.
Email address; cpe_oneill@hotmail.com.
We are also available to speak to you on Skype,
Katie and Carmel.

Hallo Katie and Carmel!
My name is Simone Daniel, living in Germany, near Düsseldorf and I have got 2 daughters 17/14 years old. We are looking for a host family for each of them in the summer holyday from 26.7.-9.8.2014. I would like to get more Information about you!
Where do you live in Irland? How to get to you? Prices?
Hope to hear from you,
Simone Daniel
familie-daniel@online.de

Hi Simone,
I have emailed you! Let me know if you did not receive my message!
Best wishes,
Katie.

Hello, we can offer homestay in a family with children of similar age, and one to one english if you want it.We are near Galway in the west of Ireland, close to city,museum, Aran Islands, univesity, horseriding , golf, Irish music etc.
www.cheznoushomestay.com

Hallo!
How old are your children? I would Love to meet you!
Beste wishes, anna

My Name is Pia Rilling and I search an English speaking hostfamily for my son, (17 years) in the summer (August 9th - 23rd).How much is it? There ist still a place available.Thank you for your answer and
Best greetings from Germany
Pia Rilling