Highschool in Ireland, 2015.

Hello,
Would you be interested in attending high school in Ireland in 2015?
We are an Irish host family in the midlands of Ireland, and we have places for two students to come to stay with us for 6-8 weeks and attend the local high school.
This option is open to students ages 14-17.
We will meet you at Dublin airport, and you will have your own room and bathroom in our home. We will treat you as a family member, sharing all meals and weekend activities with you. We will drive you to school every morning and collect you in the evenings.
During the week (Monday- Friday) you will attend the local highschool and complete lessons with the Irish students.
This is an opportunity to experience life in a different country, living with a local family and making friends with Irish teenagers. It is also the perfect chance to become fluent in English.
Our rates are reasonable, and as the vast majority of schools in Ireland are public, the school fees are minimal.
We have excellent references available from German families who sent their teenagers to stay with us previously.

The dates available are-

1. Saturday 3rd January - Saturday 14th February (6 weeks)
  2. Saturday 20th February - Friday 27th March (5 weeks)
  3. Saturday April 11th- Saturday May 30th ( 7 weeks.)

Contact me for further information on cpe_oneill@hotmail.com. I will send you photos, references and further details. I am also happy to speak with you on Skype or on the phone. Don’t forget to tell us which dates you are interested in.

Easter holidays (March 28th- April 8th 2015) and Summer holidays programmes (including lessons and activities also available.)

Thank you,
Katie and Carmel.
cpe_oneill@hotmail.com